Trial cam pics

Giz9219

Bought some land down by Keuka lake,only 20 acres,not real wooded,but have a bean field next to me,had a trail cam up for three weeks and got 15 different bucks on cam!crazy! Here's a couple of the good ones,was down this past weekend but only saw two smaller ones.post-149261-0-37433200-1412591983_thumb.jpgpost-149261-0-61493300-1412592030_thumb.jpgpost-149261-0-49990000-1412592105_thumb.jpg

Tell u one thing, I hunt the Adirondacks here and bucks like that are hard to come by, I am very jealous of those western ny and central ny bucks! Of course, the adk bucks tend to outweigh them

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to hunt everyday,but I live 2-3/4 hours from there,plus unfortunately I have to work yet,been getting down on the weekends,saw three smaller bucks and finally have a daytime pic of the 8 point?i will keep plugging away and hopefully connect !

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Well still not much,found a huge funnel on the neighbors property that I have permission to hunt where I have to set up next weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Shot a doe in the funnel,a small 5 point was 5 minutes behind her head down,found some scrapes and rubs,one rub on a 6"-8" tree,can't get down this weekend my golden has bone cancer and my wife is going on a wine tour with her friends and don't want to leave my baby alone,be down there from Thursday to Sunday with my brother and hope to get something nice,here's a pick of my baby,8 years old this month.attachment=18891:ImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1414837263.419739.jpg]

post-149261-14148372650907_thumb.jpg

Thanks she is a sweetheart and will be devastated when she goes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Giz9219

My granddaughter was suppose to go with me this morning but she didn't want to get up that early, trying to get her first buck, and I watched a 4 point for ten minutes, she is going this afternoon with me hoping he comes back out for her

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well,it all worked to a T,almost,a spike horn came out about 5:30 at about 130 yards,I told her to take her time and when ready to shoot,but she missed the deer,she was frustrated,I told her no big deal,everyone misses,we will get him next time,she is 15 and just the expression on her face and how excited she was made my day.

Edited by Giz9219