LOTSA SUPER SALMON SEMINAR

On Saturday January 24th LOTSA is once again hosting the Super Salmon School. Capt Greg Gehrig (Top Gun-Oswego), Capt Mark McClutchey (Diabolical- Michigan and Salmon Showdown fame) and myself (Free Spirit-Oak Orchard) will be putting on what we consider to be the most comprehensive, educational information packed seminar ever presented.

We will be teaching you to better understand Lake Ontario and we will be intensively covering our favorite techniques. Each of us brings a "specialty" to the class which we will be sharing with everyone. Capt Greg will share his "tournament famous" downrigger programs. Capt Mark will be sharing his deep water meat fishing techniques that have made his team Michigan's biggest tournament threat. I will be sharing my knowledge of reading water, temp graphs and currents as well as my techniques and methods for running multiple "junk lines"--like lead core and copper. This seminar will cover EVERYTHING from deciding where to start, what to start with and how to run it all the way down to playing and landing your fish.

If all that wasn't enough to get your attention, we are putting together a truly impressive gift package for everyone in attendance. This package will include actual tackle and baits we use and talk about as well as incredible deals for more tackle from our amazing sponsors.

Visit the LOTSA page to sign up today and we are looking forward to seeing you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

cant wait!!!hey paul,i had made a post a while back to try to get lou members that are attending the class to get together that weekend and you had mentioned something about friday night,is that going to happen and if so,where and what time?thanks

Hi Guys,

I posted a link to the new website a few days ago

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/48587-lotsa-website-is-back-online/

Our new site is located at http://www.lotsa1.org/index2.htm

You can register at that link.

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund

cant wait!!!hey paul,i had made a post a while back to try to get lou members that are attending the class to get together that weekend and you had mentioned something about friday night,is that going to happen and if so,where and what time?thanks

It will be Friday afternoon/evening at a location to be determined. Most likely at the convention center if we can find a spot. Prob meet around 5.

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United