Otisco a look back on 2014...

justtracytrolling

Justin great thoughts and writeup.  And a huge thanks for getting me out and into my first walleyes last year!  I still think about that big one I lost on the surface.  Like the memory of a ~10 lb landlock charging my lure and stopping just short... or did it mouth it and I didn't feel it?  That had to be 10 years ago and I'll never forget that one either.  Anyway, looking forward to getting out for more walleye this year and catching the first on my own too!  

Hermit,

Was just thinking bout you today....we gotta take Cody's new bass boat out and jig lakers sometime. On my way up to lake now to open the RV and start staining the deck. Hopefully this spring will be as good as last year!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Justin I started a kids derby years ago ended up on staturday of father day weekend. I used the KISS method , it was fun and wehad a good turn out. Charge a $1.00 / and had age classes. Just went by state laws if it was in season and what ever legal lenght was it counted by the inch. Total inches won. So if they. Beat up on sunnies and someone got onebig bass they could lose to all the sunnies. Just a thought , we always had stuff for every one and as it grew we also did a drawing for stuff.... fed them also...

I'm gonna try and have something on our family farm ponds. I'm so busy getting ready for walleye season and getting camp open that I don't have time to figure out the details yet. I will definitely need volunteers to help Ed!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app