if it weren't for bad luck.......

PolarBear

I would have no luck .......after getting my StarCraft Fishmaster back last week from getting it repowered .....Today , a old lady was turning around in front of the garage where I keep it  and her foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas petal ,  drove right through the garage door and hit my boat .......not looking good , as everything  is jammed up , I couldn't get in to see how bad it is .......but she didn't get hurt thankfully ....I m sure the insurance companies  will take care of everything , ...........going to be going through the headache of looking for another boat  ..... :(  :( :-(  

Man that's a terrible thing, I'm glad to hear the elderly woman wasn't hurt, but now your headache begins. I really feel for you, all that Work and money, hopefully it's not that bad and it can be repaired, a little glass and resin, paint go a long way. Whichever way you choose is the best route for you I wish you the best!!! On a side note at least I'm not a lone in this world. Better days are a head, it will all work out. PAP.

Same thing...only this was at 2am with willy weaver coming from curlys. Left the road at approximately 70mph through my garage and wiped out all my stored hand made furniture from my senior wood shop class of 1974. Happened last year. Lost forever. I feel your anguish and belong to the same club....

I would demand a huge replacement on the boat.... a damaged boat is not the same after being "fixed"

That seems what is going to happen ,

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by PolarBear