New Tackle Cabinet Built By Boat Outfitters

Removed the factory Ice Maker from my Pursuit 3000 Express and had Boat Outfitters build me a tackle storage cabinet. I could have built one but I wanted it to look like it belonged there.post-143472-0-33119600-1426159647_thumb.jpgpost-143472-0-90463400-1426159665_thumb.jpgpost-143472-0-46074500-1426159700_thumb.jpg

Looking into having them do some storage cabinets along transom and also replacing rodlockers with some storage.are you happy with them? any cons with dealing with them or with what they made for you?

Thanks guys; I definitely love my Pursuit.

My experience with Boat Outfitters themselves has been positive. I was dealing with Stave Shaw and he was more than helpful. All parts of the cabinet are CNC machined so precision is there.

Unfortunately, I seem to have terrible luck with UPS and when the cabinet showed up it was damaged. Boat outfitters had it very well packaged but it looked as if it was thrown many times. Boat Outfitters was quick to remedy the issue and gave me the choice to send it back for them to fix or send me the parts to fix it myself. I chose to fix it myself.

Can't wait to get to Lady O

Jennings - 

Looks awesome 

thanks for the reply on dealing with the company. I am almost finished doing an electronics upgrade and this is the next project that is going to be taking on. I will contact Steve Shaw - thank you

oh ya - my ups driver is a piece of work also.... put a box of electronics behind my recycling bin and garage can on pick up day. thank god i got them before they came.