Waterlogged Bar Report 5/2 - 5/4

Between big winds, big waves, and 3 of 4 of our crew being sick (cold and food poisioning symptoms) we didn't get much fishing time in.

Friday - one team member came with a cold and got wet first thing off the bat. Was shivering uncontrollably so we packed it in and were back at the camp by 9:30. Had 2 keepers though - nothing big. Tried to go out Friday afternoon but our other ride wasn't acting right and it was kind of rough so we came back in.

Saturday - fished most of the day and went 2/3 until the big storm showed up. Again nothing big.

Sunday - I woke up at 12:20 a.m. with food poisioning symptoms and not able to fish. The rest of the crew went out at the normal time about 5:30 and were back at camp around 8:15 a.m. Managed to get out to the fishing spot when it turned even uglier and came in.

That was the ned of our bar trip.

Ugh, Clarke! I know that they say a bad day fishing beats a good day at work...but did you really need to put it to that much of a test?!?!? :) So which is better...crappy day (not) fishing or good day at work?!?!? :) :)

Clark.....would you buck up! I'm gonna take your man card away if I keep hearing excuses. You don't see them guys on the Time Bandit crab boat giving excuses! You have limited time for these spring kings ya got to take advantage of it.

LOL....I'm just playin! Give me a shout if your up there this weekend.

Rick,

Don't think we will be up there as the wind and wave forecast sounds pretty brutal and in my little boat we get banged around pretty good in big water. Might give Oswego a try on Saturday though. A shorter trip for us if we can't get on or get blown off.

Clarke

ME .....never.......... that was a complement.....actually i kinda liked it ,kinda made me feel at home ...and that ant no "crocs"....hey speaking of crocs i bent over the other day and noticed tha word crocs on my flip flops ,course mine arnt baby blue or anything ,sorta manly brown..hey did you say there is wireless at olcott ? are you heading back up this weekend?