Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BarringtonTrapper

wake restrictions on Keuka ?

I have not seen anything posted online with the local news agencies or on the Sheriff's homepage. It doesn't mean it is not effect, but last year in May, it was posted on the local news agencies. I would call the Yates County Sheriff just to confirm.

Actually you have that backwards, both the Penn Yan and the Branchport arm are in yates county and from the bluff south to Hammondsport is steuben. I saw one person mention the wake restrictions on facebook but could find nothing on the news like last year. I have never seen a steuben sheriff on the water but I usually fish yates.

Marine patrols are different than road patrols, it is my understanding that if a county includes part of a body a water, they can (and sometimes do) patrol all of the body of water.

My uncle once worked on the sheriff's patrol boat and he said they patrolled the whole lake ....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My uncle once worked on the sheriff's patrol boat and he said they patrolled the whole lake ....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My buddy patrols a lot on the Steuben country sheriffs boat and he said they patrol most of the lake except the extreme north ends

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.