Especially near I-bay/Rochester.  Gives my father, son and I, who don't get out as much as we would like, a starting point when we do.  Its much appreciated.   First thing I do before heading out is check this forum.  Saturday, weather depending, will only be our third time out this year.  Looking forward to it.

:yes:

Especially near I-bay/Rochester.  Gives my father, son and I, who don't get out as much as we would like, a starting point when we do.  Its much appreciated.   First thing I do before heading out is check this forum.  Saturday, weather depending, will only be our third time out this year.  Looking forward to it.

:yes:

Lots of great folks in the Rochester/I-Bay area who are always eager to help out.

Good luck Saturday - we won't be back until Sunday so feel free to return the favor and post something too!!

Take care,

Chris

Agree. This forum, especially in the hamlin and roch area is great. I should be out sat and will letvfolks know if i find a honey hole. 😄

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There are indeed a lot of great folks on this website who share freely great information that we all can learn from. One of the unusual aspects is the fact that many of the charter guys do this despite the fact that they make part of their living using this information. They deserve our support wherever possible. Hats off to Vince, Rick, Matt, Rob, Sean and the many others on this very special website who do so. We all fully appreciate it.

Edited by Sk8man