Conesus 5/18

ive been in sickbay this weekend so no fish for me,but in 9 short days ill be in canada fishin for eyes!!annual trip to big gull lake,no trophy's but there are eaters to be caught ,cleaned,and consumed!!feelin better all ready;and so long 4 now;john

nice pic and fish. looks like you really got that program down. i don't go for them there till late june and after when they go deep and can be successful downrigging. the few times i tried it earlier i only get beat up by the weeds and mosquitoes. think i saw you go by a few times last summer. any how want to try again soon. any particulars you could share to point me in the right direction would be appreciated more interested in the walleyes than northerns. or is it a mix bag the way you do it?

SharkBait-

Nice work! Yes the DEC needs to up those buoy deer sign on Hemlock and Canadice as well. I went out on Conesus Sat night and missed one fish and landed a heavy 4lb LM Bass. Steve was out on his boat but I will let him post his own report. BTW what were you dragging?

Later

CS23 :arrow: :)

SharkBait!

Once again nice job!!! I'm assuming spoons bouncing off the bottom with the riggers?

caffeinatedsnail23 (aka my brother) got out Saturday night and just picked up 1 northern about 31-32 inches, pretty skinny, no real shoulders yet. I did not have my favorite weather pattern, but I had to fish when I had the chance.

Looking forward to getting out again!

Keep bringing your reports!!!!

Steve

Good work sharkbait (great looking fish). My buddy and I have been trying to figure that lake out, so far, one big eye, a couple northerns, and a tiger musky. Seems like this lake is really coming alive this year.