Did some bottom jigging off Martha's Vinyard today and had a great time. Black Sea Bass to Six lbs as well as a couple jumbo Fluke. Was a great change of pace as well as some great eating. post-150305-14362328770646_thumb.jpgpost-150305-14362328980023_thumb.jpgpost-150305-14362329138794_thumb.jpgpost-150305-1436232928213_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by whaler1

Those are both great eating fish! I didn't get a chance to go to my brothers in the Cape this year but most years I go down and have a blast catching different species. Even catch some strip bass and blues on fly rod. Love catching those big fluke and Black Sea bass.

Very nice! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous :)  My in-laws sold their place in Eastham/Orleans last Fall and moved to Clearwater Florida and we had been going there a couple weeks at a time for the past 30 years in style. Guess I''ll have to start saving up now to rent a place :lol: ....The Cape is just like home to me and it sure is a blast fishing there. Nice fluke and they are truly great eating and Falmouth is a neat little town too. :yes:

Offshore has been good weather permitting. Bluefin bite has been good at the dump. Would have liked to have gone offshore for yellowfin but just didn't have the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United