1998 Starcraft Islander Model 2001 for sale

Ericp44

Yes it had a kicker bracket on it. I removed the bracket a month ago. Yes I used it for fishing. Is that illegal? Holes can be easily filled with bolts and 5200. I left it as is in case next owner would/may want to mount a bracket. I left the EZ steer on the alpha out drive too for the same reason Tell me how to mount a bracket without drilling holes in a boat? And I assume I should scrap the boat or sell it for $500.00 because it has holes in it right? Btw- no holes drilled in the gunnels at all.

Hilarious.....

I sold my 2005 trophy 1952 last year to a member here on LOU. I don't hide things and describe things how they are. He's estatic with the boat I sold him.

I don't know why guys are disputing the value of Eric's boat. If he can't sell it at the price hes asking then he will surely drop it to move it if he needs to. Its his right to start wherever he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well it's human nature to want to buy cheap. Get the best bang for the buck. I get it! But if it were their boat than its worth more. I'm selling this boat for my dad. He's not price gouging with his asking price. That's for **** sure. Model 2001's are tough to come by. How many on the forum have actually seen or been on an islander 2001? Over the years my dad and I have owned together and or independently a starcraft chieftain, islanders 191 and 221, creatliner sabre, sylvan offshore as well at a trophy 2159, 2 - 2052's, a 1952, striper, 2101DC, a campion 622ISD, and finally my pursuit Denali 2460. I know boats. I've grown up on them and around them. He's not desperate for the money. He's 70. He's not playing Santa Clause, it's not Christmas in July, and he's not giving it away. It's very simple actually once someone offers him what he feels is a fair price it's gone. 8k is not that price. Once someone sees the boat they will know why he's asking what he's asking. I understand its not fully rigged but if it were rigged out and I put a four stroke on it guess what the price goes up. Is a higher price than more acceptable? It's not a new boat but it's ready to fish and solid and its mechanically sound. Those expecting a new boat feel free to cough up 60-70k for a new Lund or 60k for a new striper in the 20 foot boat class. Both unrigged btw This is the part of selling things I despise..............

It is what it is

Edited by Ericp44

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...