Salmon Showdown

GAMBLER

French and I thought you were going to slit your wrist after last years tournament season, and now you want to go to Lake MI? You guys are nuts for wanting to go there. Larger fish and better payouts on Lake O!

What happened to your done fishing tourneys?

I knew this comment was coming!  You are too predictable Rick.

French and I thought you were going to slit your wrist after last years tournament season, and now you want to go to Lake MI? You guys are nuts for wanting to go there. Larger fish and better payouts on Lake O!

Now that's funny...

Years ago we dragged the old Thompson to Manistee.... back when it was the Hey Days of Michigan Salmon fishing... Manistee was a really nice town (as I remember). I would love to fish there again.

The Salmon Showdown is a really nice thing for Lake Michigan. I'm not exactly a tournament guy... but something like that for Lake Ontario would be really nice to see..... and oh yes...there would be plenty of drama...

What crowds are you guys talking about on lake Michigan? It's not a bass lake with crowds of googans all over the water! Do you think people are getting excited about 10# salmon and some lake trout, then going out and spending tons of $ on a boat and gear, then crowding all the other boats on that lake?

Wait..................Just a minute..........

Slitting wrists------#10 pound salmon---------GOOGAN"S every where.....

And I am the "Debbie Downer" ????????

Try waiting an hour for their pizza & wings order every Wednesday and you will see Debbie"s every where

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL