Ice Boom

March 30th last year there was 18 inches of ice off the Catt and a small city 1 mile out. This weather pattern reminds me of 2012. That spring Kings were stacked up in front of Olcott in 60 to 80 ft of water fist weekend of April.

March 30th last year there was 18 inches of ice off the Catt and a small city 1 mile out. This weather pattern reminds me of 2012. That spring Kings were stacked up in front of Olcott in 60 to 80 ft of water fist weekend of April.

I was thinking the same thing. That was a great spring RD. Hoping for more of the same this April.

With the recent flurry in fish reports and our weather pattern I wld say our fishing season has started. I too have fond memories of 2012. Can't wait to see when the first king is caught trolling.

Tight lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

With the recent flurry in fish reports and our weather pattern I wld say our fishing season has started. I too have fond memories of 2012. Can't wait to see when the first king is caught trolling.

Tight lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No guarantee fishing this year will be a repeat of 2012. There is a lot of speculation that the reason for poor fishing the past 2 years has been just not many fish. I hope they are wrong, but we'll see.