Sold / Closed Eagle Z9500 fish finder

post-148578-0-92679100-1459086491_thumb.jpg

Not knowing what to do with this unit I decided to see if someone starting out could use it to get started fishing the Big O. I used it on my boat until 2003 when I bought a bigger boat, so it works. It has dual transducers 50z/200z, has split screen for plotter, Loran module, 8'ft whip antenna. Since GPS has become the standard not sure if Loran system is up and running. Even without its use it gives someone a unit for little $$ Has all mounting hardware, wires, cables and instructional booklets. $100 plus pay shipping

Edited by cheeseyrider

Just a question about older Lowrance units such as this or even more recent units from Lowrance. Is it true that if these units need repairs Lowrance will not service older units once it is replaced by a newer unit. This is one of the reasons I will no longer buy a Lowrance product.

Edited by MikeyP

I believe this Eagle is made by Lowrance and I believe you are correct that they don't service units older than 3 yrs.My last Lowrance was a 16c color unit and I was told by them, I believe after three years, that they will not service them. This Eagle unit will get someone in the game for very low costs and probably not worth the $$ to service anyway considering the low cost.