Lock and load

Sure would appreciate a fish report from Dunkirk. I am gonna be fishin Dunkirk for about 3 weeks. We are in a tournament 8/1 - 8/3.

Capt. John from Times Two charters replied yesterday and said its been pretty good and Alabi Charters was doing great last week .I could almost get talked into heading that way tomorrow also.For the Weekend hmmmmmmmmm drag ripping or good eating?

Just made our plans last night.. we'll be out there (out of Barcelona) the week of July 14th. I understand that the fishing's really starting to pick up out there. Should be in full bloom when we get there! Can't wait! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) ps... what's the tourney 8/1-8/3?

Sorry I don’t have a report never made it out because some unexpected stuff came up at work!!!! This work SH*# really gets in the way of my fishing schedule!!!!!
SO now what time too unlock and unload , that sucks for you ,im going too give it to ya like ray K, would , seem its time for you too find a new Job , one should never ever let work get in the way of a fishing trip , trust me on this one i had too sell my bussiness this spring for the same dam reason :x :?: :idea: :lol::lol: