Keuka good times

Well start off by saying great job to all that fished on Sunday that wind was brutal out there, made for almost unenjoyable moments at given times and a few tense situations lol but good group of guys in the club and some dedicated fisherman. Well due to a new job and traveling more I don't get to fish as much as I was, so I've been a little Mia lately.. Well spent Friday night and all day Saturday working on the boat cleaning new wiring oil change impellers anything and everything trying to make sure the boat was ready for the tournament. Well butch, Bill, and I left the dock around 6 with a game plan in mind silver fish fingers crossed hopeful I know for keuka but wouldn't you know the first rod in the water and the first one to fire an we have a salmon... Few seconds later a laker then another then another then another salmon another pleasant surprise fish to show up well the morning would continue to be a crush fest with fish after fish after fish coming to the boat a absolute riot. The 9 rod spread was almost to much to keep up more then once 4 of the 5 on my side were out of the water with butch and I trying to net fish reel fish and reset rods all at the same time and only had one small tangle big surprise. it was a all spoon bite for sure but with a mix of spoons being a big deal. But boat control was a ticket can't stress this enough when we would crab we got nothing when we made smooth turns and straight line trolls it was crazy. Persistence paid off and we managed a good 5 fish box for keuka. Boat worked and ran great the addition of the third rigger was great caught fish from top to bottom but the 3 color core 110 diver and riggers did most the damage

Awesome Job Joe and crew.. You guys deserved to win with that first class box of fish you brought to the scale usually one silver is tough to find there but you guys had 2 and the Lakers to boast... Great job on the win and Congratulations to you and Butch and Bill on the well deserved win...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great job Joe, heard you had a few dropsies, lol ! We toughed it out in that crazy wind! Landed 18 Lakers shallow and deep nothing huge but that's Keuka. Congratulations to all that fished it was brutal!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app