Magic Eraser Fans

jimalbert

For all of you fans, and the nay sayers heres some proof on what Mr. Clean magic erasers can do.  left side magic eraser and ordinary degreaser, right side nothing done except wiped with degreaser.  It works wonders folks.  Granted it took 20 mins to do the top of the seat but it was worth it.  Some good 303 protectant and I should be mildew free for a long time.

20160516_210152_1.jpg

Jim

Looks great.

Even when wet, the magic erasers have micro abbrassive surfaces that will eventually dull the vinyl. So I wouldn't do this on a regular basis, as tempting as it is.

I tried on a small spot of my seat, and it's unbelievable how white they can get.

They work pretty good to clean up my outdrive, dam near looks like new, I even put a coat of wax on hoping it keeps that deep black color. My wife uses them in the shower and they remove the water stains, so I used them to wash off the Black River stains, I was supprised that it worked so well, before I used to have to compound it off. Now in a hour I'm done, but I do put a coat of wax on where I scrubbed the stains off. I don't see any scratch marks in the gel coat, so they can't be that aggressive?, maybe on vinyl, I use Mothers cleaner, conditioner.

Edited by pap