Roemer Liberator's around Seneca

Anyone know if any of the shops around Seneca or Keuka have Roemer Liberator's?  I placed an order for some stuff from FishUSA 2 weeks ago because I dont have anywhere local to get stuff and overlooked the liberators I wanted to order.  Thought maybe Fishy would have them over on Keuka but if anyone knows of other places it would be great to know.\

Thanks,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Fishy is a real good dude :)  He also goes out of his way to help folks get what they need and he either has on hand or has access to all sorts of fishing stuff at his shop. As a LOU guy and as a Veteran as well he deserves our support. If any of you are out that way fishing Keuka especially stop by and have a look for yourselves. He always takes the time to chat and is very knowledgeable about fishing in general and Keuka fishing in particular :yes:

Shakenbake,the problem with taking you fishing on Keuka is we have many grease chickens here. The only fish you like are those that you have to drive 3 plus hours for and are silver colored.I dont need to fish 3 poles per person to catch fish on Keuka,so a smaller boat works well for me.Thank you and good fishin.