We will be heading out of Wilson in the Morning, not sure if we are going to go left or right at the pier heads in the morning but i am excited as we have a first timer going with us this weekend.  We will post as much as we can. 

Fishing was great this afternoon, went 7 for 7 on Kings. Biggest was 24. 200-240 just east of Wilson was good for us. Gold belly spoons was the ticket

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I give up. Went out last night for a couple hours with my dog and the Mrs. Had one hit and gone shortly after we set up in 220. Then had a huge school of bait knock off my deep rigger. We turned back south in 330' and tripled once we got into 240' in front of olcott. I lost the bigger fish on the 75' rigger almost immediately, grabbed the diver and gave it to my wife as the 10 color started peeling back. I played with the board line until I netted her small steelie and then have her the lead core after unclipping the board and she landed a 6-8 lb coho. Daytime walleye bite is starting up so I think I'll start fishing Erie more.

post-149813-14645348728457_thumb.jpg

post-149813-14645348994947_thumb.jpgpost-149813-14645349436689_thumb.jpg

Found some steelhead out in 340' water to salvage the day- 3 color with a blue/gold thunderstick. Ended the day with 3 steelie 1 decent king and a skipper- lost a decent fish -took a bunch of shots on sliders in 195' but none stayed buttoned up. Will give it a shot in the morning for a bit. Walleye time is here for me also King Slammin- To all the veterans out there- God bless and thank you for your service -

Fished the last 3 days between olcott and wilson struggled to say the least today wouldn't count as fishing didn't even have rods down 45 mins when the dog decided to puke and crap all over the boat ..anyway best picture and most productive was 150 almost right out front olcott lost a screamer and landed a 20 lb king picked up a coho and some shakers hopfull fishing gets better b 4 worse both big hits came off mnt.dew spinny with a green pro am fly 220 on a 2 setting ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-158226-14646170549987_thumb.jpg

post-158226-1464617095682_thumb.jpg