Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prof T

SLR End of May

Put in a couple hours last night. Pretty stiff wind was pushing a lot of water down river and the current seemed rather hefty. 2 1/2 hrs till midnight, 1 fish on for about 1 microsecond.  Better days ahead.

Have a hunch you will be dropping the walleye hammer very soon Prof T....... Look forward to hearing of ur success.

I ended up with over 20 in 5 days. That's with getting skunked the first 2 nights of the weekend. It's not as easy as mid summer but they are there for sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice work Roybee!! That is really good stuff. I hunted and pecked for them this weekend. 3 in 3 days. Saw lots of evidence on the sonar that suggested they were there..... This was a big family weekend for me and getting out at walleye thirty was just not in the cards....... However, could not have been more pleased with the action we had. I am a relatively new walleye fisherman..... Man, I wish I knew how addicting this species was before I tried it, lol.

The fish are a bonus . Spending time with family like that is great. Looks like we have some future competition out there . Enjoy you only live once!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very nice job on those SLR eyes people! I fish the Cape Vincent area and am still trying to pattern them before the late July-September time. I'm not even sure they are there now or if they migrate down from the lake as the old timers I learned from years ago used to tell me they did. Can't catch them if they're not there but the sonar lately has been telling me they might be there now. But getting up there from Syracuse at walleye-thirty to figure it all out is a challenge for sure. And yes, these fish are addicting beyond description.

Better days are definitely ahead but all things considered there are still nice fish to be had if you put in the time. Need to search more than mid summer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now