I believe fleet tracker is who Jerry is talking about in Bedford Creek.

Over 10 years ago I was docked there with a 24' Trophy Hardtop. Absolutely loved it at Bedford, just hard coming in the late part of the season. Some years it wasn't any issue, every year was different depending on water levels and winds blowing sand in.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

You are looking for FleetTracker on this site. He's been running a 26' trophy outta there this year. Send him a PM.

I'm leaving today and will be up the next 2 weeks. I have a cottage close and may launch there, but run an 18' trophy so I'll do my best to let you know.

Edited by greenboatluke

I have a camp out there as well, I know fleettracker got out this morning. I know it's getting shallower for sure as I went out yesterday. We got some rain today and hopefully more but i know some bigger boats already slipped elsewhere. Devin has twin outboards and a 25ftr and I have an outboard 22fter. Couple weeks with this drought though and probably gonna have to pull it. As of right now your good. Next month might be questionable though.

Thanks for the reply back to the guy, Fellas. He PM'd me. LET IT RAIN!!! We need it bad and lots of it.

Made it out this morning and braved the thunderstorm and trolled right through it and got regarded with a beauty King and a healthy Brown. Had a good rip on the 450 copper that didn't stick and had 5 takes at riggers that never held.

post-151421-14711286526281_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14711286672201_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14711286837107_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14711286986259_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14711287180706_thumb.jpg

Well, I can't give a great report, I fished from 6:20 til 8:00am and bailed when the lightning hit.

Anyway, was setting rods and fired a wire dipsy 225 flasher fly, King... Then fired 235 wire flasher/fly laker, had several hits that didn't connect on both riggers and dipsys. One more small king and we bailed. Most action for us seemed to be from 75' to 90' down in 130fow.

Shawn and I picked 3 Kings today. I have pics but I can't figure out how to do it. Nice shower this am

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Glad you found some kings today. I replaced the wheel bearings on my 16' boat trailer today. Will do some bass fishing tomorrow.

Well, I can't give a great report, I fished from 6:20 til 8:00am and bailed when the lightning hit.

Anyway, was setting rods and fired a wire dipsy 225 flasher fly, King... Then fired 235 wire flasher/fly laker, had several hits that didn't connect on both riggers and dipsys. One more small king and we bailed. Most action for us seemed to be from 75' to 90' down in 130fow.

Sounds like we need to be fishing in bad weather. Thanks for the report!

Todd,

It's a 299 Baha Hardtop, I love it, it loves gas[emoji383]

I agree on having more local tourneys, I can usually only enter a one day tourney cause of my job and the store, but I think they are great for the area, and great to get more people involved in our sport.

I think Henchans should do a big salmon daily tournament on weekends, even if only 20 boats enter...$10.00 entry fee per boat= $200 payout.

Todd,

It's a 299 Baha Hardtop, I love it, it loves gas[emoji383]

I agree on having more local tourneys, I can usually only enter a one day tourney cause of my job and the store, but I think they are great for the area, and great to get more people involved in our sport.

I think Henchans should do a big salmon daily tournament on weekends, even if only 20 boats enter...$10.00 entry fee per boat= $200 payout.

a Henchon's weekly tournament would be great. But it should have a LT category. Maybe win some money before giving the oil cans a decent burial

So I talked to the owner at Henchens and it seems they're packed and are about to start their busy season and really do not have time to do much until possibly septemberish.... hit a wall. 

So.... I spoke with Jerry over at Bedford Creek Marina & Campground (I have a camp there) in Sackets Harbor about setting up on Sunday evening sometime in the future for a couple hours for a weigh-in and got a go ahead (no official scale, but better than nothing). I can have a website up and running and sell tickets via paypal in no time if theres interest. Create a facebook page and advertise locally.

I have a small farm, and I'm involved in 4H livestock club for Jefferson county and would like to do a fundraiser/ fishing derby. Something like a 50/50 possibly in a couple weeks on Saturday & Sunday to help raise some cash for the kids. After that keep it a weekend thing for us locals if theres actually some interest!

Something like $10 or something, maybe more if we add a lake trout division as well. Really just want to have fun with it and get your guys input see if it's worth it. 

ALL INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

So I talked to the owner at Henchens and it seems they're packed and are about to start their busy season and really do not have time to do much until possibly septemberish.... hit a wall. 

So.... I spoke with Jerry over at Bedford Creek Marina & Campground (I have a camp there) in Sackets Harbor about setting up on Sunday evening sometime in the future for a couple hours for a weigh-in and got a go ahead (no official scale, but better than nothing). I can have a website up and running and sell tickets via paypal in no time if theres interest. Create a facebook page and advertise locally.

I have a small farm, and I'm involved in 4H livestock club for Jefferson county and would like to do a fundraiser/ fishing derby. Something like a 50/50 possibly in a couple weeks on Saturday & Sunday to help raise some cash for the kids. After that keep it a weekend thing for us locals if theres actually some interest!

Something like $10 or something, maybe more if we add a lake trout division as well. Really just want to have fun with it and get your guys input see if it's worth it. 

ALL INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Before you stick your neck out you should talk to some people who have been there and done that. 99% of the time it's fine,but you only need one or two A$$holes who cannot read or understand the rules of the game and you will have more trouble than you want to deal with.

Edited by rolmops

If that's the case then we just need less rules lol.

I'm retired army. I've delt with one or two a$$holes before lol.

Why let one or two bad apples ruin a good thing. I think the point of it really is to get the local fisherman together and have some fun.