Saturday went west to Shadigee, lake was rolling down there and unfishable with wild current. Headed deep to 600 fow and had plenty of bait on the screen but no hooks and only one skippy out of 6 rods and miles of trolling. Tried meat, spoons, flasher flies, copper, downrigger, dipsy and nothing 7:00 AM to about noon. Beer at the North was cold. Best part of the day.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nothing for us. Fished 90 - 150 fow from sun up until noon. Like another person said lots on the screen none in the net. We ran everything we had flies and spoons, dipsys and down riggers 50 - 90 Hoping the fish "turn on" soon !

We had a hard time out there this weekend. Fishing Thursday and Friday was good with two man limits both days. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday we scrapped together 2 matures. End up fishing for brown trout inside Saturday which was good and found some 2 year olds Sunday out between 200 to 300 fow

Wednesday afternoon solo. 5 pm to dark. Only one brown on mag spoon 42 second on a king program. The salmon are there, just lock jaw and deep on the bottom 100 to 150. Temp was 49 down 100. Any day could be a different story. Just not much changing with this heat wave. You can hunt with the best of them out there! I could be out there too, just trying to make a decision on a the bar or the oak...browns are a choice if nothing else goes. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app