ANOTHER TEAM L.O.U.S.E.R.S UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Muskybob to see how my former team (L.O.U.S.E.R.S) did today and they are in 2nd place :shock: :D:D:D :!: :!:

They boxed out with 6 browns with a couple in the 10lb range. According to Bob they went out yesterday and didn't mark much at all so stayed in for the brown bite and did well. He said the fishing was really tough with A LOT of guys Pro and Am not boxing out :shock: ;(

He said it's up in the air as to whether they will call it or let guys out tomorrow because of the forecast for storms.

DRLFC from our board is leading the AM side, not sure of the Pro side :$

Hope they hang on :D

Well I talked with Musky at 12:30 and he was a little down as they had only boated 3 browns ;( . He said they were about to run out to 200ft to see if they could get a big king to keep them up on the leader board.

He said a lot of guys saw what they had done yesterday with the browns and said it was packed in there this morning.

Tried to call him at 4pm but no answer. I am hoping it's because he is collecting a check for placing :shock:

If anybody finds a final standings report please post it for us, and I'll do the same.

YEA ,we did finish 4th 1500.00 in cash and prises.saturday i followed a little birds advise after a slow prefish day on friday and went for the browns .Saturdays brown bite was hot with our 6 fish limit on the boat by 11.00. Sunday went to the same waters and only got 4 released one 18.5 " wont do that again but it would not of made a difference due to the point spread, phew.Did you know that if you have 600ft copper ,2 dypsys and two riggers down and do a short turn 360(thats a circle musky)that it will make the mother of all tangles add to it a steady downpour with a cheep raincoat , some very unchristan words may be spoken at the back of the boat as the driver sits out of the rain. Anyways as ive said before these pro ams are fun,even more fun when you do well so if you can get in one plan ahead and get a team togeather and get into your First Pro Am. It helps support our fisheries ,sharpens your fishing skills,a bad one will humble you and a good finish will make fishing 5 hours in a downpour with a cheap raincoat doing 360's all seem worth it . And if your not able to compete but would like to get involved im shure you would be met with open arms if you could volenteer your time if you called the people behind the scenes(A BIG TIP OF THE HAT TO YOU ALL) and tell them you would like to help.I have to go now and open the letter that showed up in the mail that is marked "personal and confidential"while i was fishing this weekend the perfume smells like a mix between fried Gobies,and Zebra clam chowder.I can only imagine who sent it,it has me going in circles just thinking about it.P.S. to all the pro am boats we encountered( except the one who almost swamped us at the end of day two) a very profesional and courtious boat handling was obserbed this weekend out of OSWEGO..thanks to all Ray.K.

Yup, I had a great time. I did have to get even with Ray for heading out to 200' looking for the ghost fish after I told him to head inside to skinny water for the browns. :D :D :D. I dropped the corn curls and when I reached down for them, a rogue wave had spun the bow sideways. Oops, sorry guys. That's for not offering me any. :D :D :D

I really did have a great time though. I got to meet more of the guys from this site and say hi again to the ones we met in Sodus last year. It was disheartening to go from 2nd to 4th, but the disappointment was short lived after thinking about what a super event it was and breakin 'em on everyone whenever we got the chance. Thanks Jason and Ray for being such good team mates, and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone from LOU for cheering not only Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S., but all the other teams from this site. FANTASTIC is all I can say if you're ever thinking about joining one of these events. Looking forward to the Wayne County ProAm this coming weekend. ;)

All I can say is WOW. I am glad I wasn't part of that tangle (see Jerry I am not always there for that stuff :shock: ) because I can hear Ray now just teasing poor Musky all day and trust me Musky that won't stop this weekend I'm sure.

Congratulations Guys :D:D:D:D

Hope to see ya at the weight in at Sodus next week.

Ray let me know if you have any trouble getting a hold of Mindy for next week.

I'm checkin' up on you guys from the Milwaukee office, shure wish I could been out there with ya...Maybe sometime if I can get out of the office long enough I can join up with ya even if ya want an observer or somethin'..Way to go guys 8)

Thank you sir ,we look forward to one more adventure it was nice to meet so many board members there . Its nice to finish in the money maybe well share it with all the board members ..............naw after sitting in that rain getting wet to the crack of your butt having the moter quit on the way in with 14 min left and almost getting ranover and swamped in my 22 ft boat it was a full adventure. seems like someone should make a law that says you should stay a certain distance from another boat while your on plane specially like more than 50 ft.wheres the cheese ?