out at 0 dark 30 and the screen was loaded 60-80fow.1-9#steelie 67' over 75fow ondreamweaver ss area 51.2-15# king on the wire 2.75 set out 180' on green holo crush spin doctor with green glow atomic fly.3-3# brown 67' over 85fow on area 51.4-2# steelie 45' over 85fow on stinger coyote.Couldn't keep rods in the water for a while then it went dead,fish disappeared off the fish finder by 8:30.Trolled out to 150fow,had two releases on stinger alewive but nobody home.Good day,glad to be back on the water.Will hit-em hard early tomorrow.brought a buddy from work and if you could have seen his eyes when we netted his steelie.PRICELESS!

yup,the old brown boat.Hit it early again Sunday morn,the fish were stacked in there again but could not get a fish to bite.Fished 4.5 hours and only had one release,no fish.Had a hard time keeping a constant speed with 3-4 footers and no down speed.It'll be a couple weekends before I get out again,unless I get sick.I have a hard time not fishing for one week much less two.Keep me informed if you get out.thanx

bretter in the old brown boat.

thanks Jolly,it sounds like I might sneak out of work early on Friday and do an evening troll.I'll let you know how I do.Hopefully I'll have my $40 worth of new spoons,flashers and the all famous 42nd spoons.Do spoons and flies catch fish or do fishermen and or women catch fish.If the answer is spoons I'll be in good shape but I think fishermen.

hey JollyII,friday afternoon looks cancelled.My fishing partner had something come up.If I find someone else I may go out but the forecast is looking pretty choppy for Friday.Good luck sat. morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jack.I think that is your best bet,70-100fow for browns early then out for kings and steel.I've had a tough time finding kings,but you might try out to 300fow.

im sure things have changed but two weeks ago while people were getting a few salmon in close, we did quite well during pre-fishing in the 350fow out to 400 fow area about 2 miles west of sodus bay. i know fishtails was fishing deeper water like us and did quite well also. so it might be worth a quick look out deep if you can't find any salmon in close. good luck!

I will also be up this weekend, prabably not until Sat afternoon and fishing through Sunday. Jolly are you going to be out all day Saturday. Where is a decent place to stay that is fairly close, thought about the campground but G.F. would like a bed. any other reports from hughes area as it sounds like we should head a little north

Paul there is a bed and breakfast right in Pultneyville and one down near Sodus Point. Cal me and I will get you some phone #'s.......Dale

Raked South Garden Bed and Breakfast

Address: 7826 Jay Street

Pultneyville, NY 14538

Phone: (315) 589-8012

Email: [email protected]

Maxwell Creek Inn

Address: 7563 Lake Road

Sodus, NY 14551

Phone: (315) 483-2222

Email: [email protected]