Mexico 26-28 LSR Challenge w/ Big Weenie Queen

It was a crazy weekend of fishing..... On Friday I had a friend from Michigan on board hoping for some salmon action, well his wish came true. We worked the 120-150 line off the Silo & captured 22lb King , 12.8 Atlantic, 1 juvinile king & a couple nice 7-11lb browns. On Saturday the weather for the tourney went to The Dogs & made conditions for tough fishing. I was fortunate having a Great Crew including Karen from Big Weenie aboard who came up to help with donations For the Tourney. We fished hard & managed to boat a few Trout , But only ONE to weigh.That fish took a Big Weenie King Seeker UV Fly behind a Chartruse EChip. Now for the rest of the story... Sunday after breakfast at Schneider's we snuck out to 70ft of water of the Big river & caught over 18 browns in 4hrs! Chicken wings , Nk alwives in 28s , PIRATE fire tiger 28 , NK C5 fire tiger,and Glow Frogs... 160 on a 2 setting dipsey was hot & fixed cheaters 4ft up off the ball down 71ft took they're attention ..... They were just Bitting!! Capt Randy Orbach

dang! stayed home sunday.great job.nice to hear a few kings showed up.i'llbe looking for my first one fri. afternoon.sat. the boat behind me pulled a small king after i got a brown out of his way.:)

The kings will be here soon!! It looks like there should be some Tackle Breakers this Fall! I've only taken a few so far, but the few we've caught were nice. The matures all have been in the 20lb range. Can't wait untill the Cut Baits Start Firing...... Capt. Randy