Down temp was 52F on the bottom in 85 fow (105 feet of cable) and we found a few small kings, a brown, a steelhead and a laker in there between Wautoma and Lighthouse. Headed North and picked up another small king in 250 fow, then had a minor flurry of activity around 370 fow with a few decent steelies and one major rip on the wire out 180. The temp came up as we went out until we were fishing the riggers in 48F water down 80 on the cable. Most of the hits came on sliders, regardless of where the riggers were at. Out again tomorrow afternoon.

Scott-thanks for the invite! Steve ended up fishing with me, though I was sure he'd overslept this morning...he dropped his cell into the drink while kayaking last night and I couldn't get hold of him. Luckily for me, he showed up at 5:30 and we had a great morning...even if nothing was over six lbs. Hope you pounded them after we spoke!

Gator, N'BN

Gator,

Lucky for you I didn't sleep in!!!! What do you think I'm on vacation or something. It's derby time. Had a great day even though they were all small. Great to see AIRBOURNE steelhead.

Triple SSS

Steve 8)

So, we did end up getting out on Sunday afternoon for a few hours...it sounds like kayaking with the family was a good call for the morning, from what the DEC boys said. Must have been pretty rough.

Anyway, three for three. One brown, one steelhead, and one mature. All in 85 FOW off the Nose, near the bottom (220 on the wire, 2 setting). West was definately best. Good luck to all this week!

Gator