Rochester Jerk Report Saturday Aug. 2nd 2008

Tough day on the water for me. Fished from 100 FOW to 400 fow and only managed to boat 3 fish. 2 steel and a shaker king…threw it all at em???? King me did very well fishing the same water as I did??? Guess he’s just better than me….Ohhh what was I doing wrong???

Mark,

alot of boats had a tough day on silvers today. I had a lucky horseshoe up my you know what today. Seriously, I just stayed in a 1 mile stretch and beat it all day for my fish. I will back at the same local tomarrow a.m. out a 5 a.m.

Mark -

Don't feel bad - we fished the same water 225 to 375 fow and also only boated three - all steelhead (nothing larger than 5 pounds). All three fish hit the new 42 second Spinny flasher/fly combo. All were on the same rigger 45' down. No spoon bite whatsoever.

I think we only marked 1 or two fish all morning. We went in shallow (40-80fow) to try for a few browns, but caught zilch.

King Me - nice job today, it's good to hear someone did well...

Be back in a week

- Chris

Tom,

I miss you fishing by me and so do my clients :lol: that pic you have in your sig. looks familar - you know what they say a picture is worth a $1000 I mean words LOL