Were Any Fish Caught Upper East End?

57 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

Just left sackets harbor today... launch in town is closed due to high water, had to launch at the Dexter launch in black river by the dam. Ramp to the dock is underwater but docks themselves are not. Knee boots and you will be fine to launch there (limited parking just fyi). Fishing was slow but the few bites we got were really nice fish, no browns but caught 4 eyes in the 7lb+ range with the biggest coming in at 31" and 11lbs (personal best)... ended up going 10/14 on eyes over the 3 days we were there (all eyes were released). Goodluck we had a blast!

Thanks for the report, and congrats on a good fishing trip! I'm glad you were able to launch in Dexter. I figured Sackets will be closed for another month because it's hard to finish all that road construction with the rain we've had.

Just left sackets harbor today... launch in town is closed due to high water, had to launch at the Dexter launch in black river by the dam. Ramp to the dock is underwater but docks themselves are not. Knee boots and you will be fine to launch there (limited parking just fyi). Fishing was slow but the few bites we got were really nice fish, no browns but caught 4 eyes in the 7lb+ range with the biggest coming in at 31" and 11lbs (personal best)... ended up going 10/14 on eyes over the 3 days we were there (all eyes were released). Goodluck we had a blast!

Was That trolling in brb?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will be at Stoney Point this weekend and hoping to troll for browns in my kayak.  Are they still in shallow in the morning or have they moved out deeper?  Any info would be really helpful since I usually only get to fish there in the summer.