Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
motoman

22ft starcraft rigged for trout & salmon

ok i am selling my 1987 starcraft , its 22ft has 5.0L mercruiser motor (chevy) small caddy cabin that sleeps too nice , i just had the canvas top made for it ,2 months ago $1150 at peggs canvas. it also comes with the complete rear storage zip in cover , the boat has a small water tank under the passanger side seat and behind the seat there is a small sink that runs fresh water , i also replaced both front seats ,comes with life jackets and and safty gear , i built a have duty motor box and covered it with indoor outdoor carpet , behind the drivers seat there is a built in cooler for drinks , i just put new nav lights on it and some LCDs on the inside , just insalled a new ship too shore radio , eagle tri finder fish finder boat has tite loc billet rod holders 4 cannon mag 10 electric rigers mounted on stainless plates with swivel bases , the trailer is a easy load shore lander and i just brush painted it and went though all the lights , basicly the boat is ready too add ur lure"s and rods ,call me with and questions or just ask me here 585-615-0229 john $4500 or best offer trades maybe but no other boat just got a 27ft and don"t need two !

$3500 with out the riggers or make an offer ! i am a phone call away and will give someone a hell of a deal 585-615-0229 john

ok the dust has setteled from the loc derby who wants a good boat , did i mention it pulls a skier like nothing

Ilike the looks of the boat - I have an 18 foot for sale. As soon asI sell, I will make you an offer.

I'll give you 2,000 plus exclusive rights to use it whenever you want!

Gorgeous boat... Exactly what I want... down the road some day hopefully.

still for sale , i will only take an offer with people that come out check it out with cash in hand ! or a good trade , so calling me would be best ! 585-615-0229 john boat is just south of rochester in RUSH ny $3000. no riggers

I'll give you $2,000...
$2000 and ur little bayliner ? and you still be gettting the better end of the deal !

sips you don"t want this boat , it will be to much of a jump from that bayliner . $3000 call me if you want too know what it will come with !