Hughs Marina Saturday

Hughs Marina Saturday

I have a choice to make Saturday. Is anyone else going out of Hughes Saturday ?

With a new boat with only 2 trips under our belt I would like to know if there will be company should

something break and I need  a tow.  I am always willing to give a tow in that same situation. 

I'm hoping that the fish turn on this trip, last time out it was hot and no action anywhere ! [Monday]

Dr W

Vessel {low profile}2452 Bayliner

There is always boats out of Hughes. Assuming you have a radio to call for help you will be fine. Have Hughes phone number too just in case. Wx looks decent but you never know! Monday was a grind for sure. I motored offshore only found a handful of teenagers, small steelhead, and juvenile kings. Not nearly as good as Sundays trip!
Good luck!
Dan

i fished out of there last saturday and the lot was full and boats all over on the water.  I'll be fishing fairhaven this weekend but i'm sure you wont be alone out there that launch is one of the few that has stayed open all year with no bay speed limit to worry about and is one of the nicer launches anyway has been decent fishing my last two trips as well

ill be out for a double on Saturday. give me a shout on channel 8 or give a call if you need anything.   I have a 30 foot baha.  im out of pville but could easily help.

Edited by machzrcr

machzrcr    

I will be out and give you a shout on "8" IF  I  find a good bite! or just to say HI .

I'm am USCG.Aux out of 4-7 [Canandaigua] Returned after 17 years retired.

And to be honest I broke down last year and could not raise and one over in Sodus and ended up paying sea tow for help with my old boat.  I just returned to the Aux because of that and should any one ever ask

for help I am always monitoring 16.  The new boat is a 2452 Bayliner  named " Low Profile "

Thanks for the note!  all of you guys

Be safe out there! 

Dr W

Bunch of us will be out Sat.  Went out Tues early with the wife and went west  as far as Orbachers in 140 to 120 and from Orbachers back to the New Houses just west of the Marina had good screens.  Was a wee bit choppy though!  Always someone around to give you hand if need be.