Anyone tint thier windows windshield?

Good pair of sunglasses !  Pros , are obvious . Cons, not great in low sunlight ,cloudy days or night. If not installed correctly ,looks like hell. Spring , fall , and some summer days  it's nice to have the sun warm up the helm area. Honestly haven't seen many boats with it added. If you don't like it, just peel it off, not going to break the bank. Personally I wouldn't do it with my boat , I have a hard top with a big overhang and two of my windshields open all the way up for ventilation, I just like a clean view when conditions are not ideal.

I did the top 1/3 of the windshield and both of the sliding side windows on my Penn Yan 26, huge difference on the heat on a sunny day and its going on its 3rd year and still looking new, just gotta be careful when cleaning, I use vinegar and water with a microfiber towel, so far so good

I bought a used boat with the windshield tinted. It was lousy during low light and low visibility (foggy) conditions. I removed the windshield tint and it was the best decision. No windshield tint for me.