Seneca Watkins Glen Show

I agree. It is something to look forward to each year and always enjoyable to put LOU names to faces and have a chance to chat in person. This year my son and I said on the way down there that we really didn't need anything in the way of equipment etc. but the "bargains" were too good to pass up and I came home more than $200 lighter in my wallet:lol: but I'm happy about it....great time and even wolfed down a couple hot dogs...

One of the best parts was seeing the bats and moths fly out of Froggers wallet when he opened it up :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I agree. It is something to look forward to each year and always enjoyable to put LOU names to faces and have a chance to chat in person. This year my son and I said on the way down there that we really didn't need anything in the way of equipment etc. but the "bargains" were too good to pass up and I came home more than $200 lighter in my wallet:lol: but I'm happy about it....great time and even wolfed down a couple hot dogs...
One of the best parts was seeing the bats and moths fly out of Froggers wallet when he opened it up :lol:

Damn, could of use those for perch bait. Lol. Good seeing you and Mark !

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app