Fished Sandy today before the wind kicked up n made things bumpy. Started out tight in the 6-8 fow of water with lots of dirty water, and picked a few cookie cutter browns first then slid out to the 15-20 fow where a nicer class of fish we're. Water temp was between 33.4- 34.2 so we kept a slow troll arnd 2.3-2.5 mph. They wanted the a mix of spoons n plugs with spoons being the top producers today. Pics show our producers for today, tight lines to all n the season is just arnd the corner.

IMG_20180318_093947.jpgIMG_20180318_113503.jpg00000IMG_00000_BURST20180318120850.jpgIMG_20180318_120944.jpgIMG_20180318_125705.jpgIMG_20180318_191837.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job guys!! If you were fishing Saturday, wow was it windy!! Truck was being pushed one way or another on the way home from the Brewerton show Saturday, for sure. Took some back roads to meet up with another guy after the show, just 20 minutes shy of Otisco there it was very windy!!!

Very nice work gang! The temps on the eastern end, in particular Watertown never scared 30 degrees all weekend with even harsher wind chills.  Sunday night and Monday morning here the temp was 3 degrees before the wind chill.  Keep up the reports, its still going to be a couple of weeks for me.

Nice report!  I took a ride in my car along the shore line from I Bay to Braddock Bay yesterday and did not see any boats out.  But saw no shore ice in the lake.   What kind of boat do you have?  I have a Crestliner 216 Sabre.  Your boat looks similar to mine.  Hope to be out there soon.

Mr Kato

On 3/19/2018 at 1:06 PM, MrKato said:

Nice report!  I took a ride in my car along the shore line from I Bay to Braddock Bay yesterday and did not see any boats out.  But saw no shore ice in the lake.   What kind of boat do you have?  I have a Crestliner 216 Sabre.  Your boat looks similar to mine.  Hope to be out there soon.

Mr Kato

It's an older Starcraft that has been completely rebuilt for winter fishing.