Green horn here!

tjozz

Name is Tom, im from south east PA. Been up around the pulaski oswego area a couple times a year the last few years and after a few good charter trips ive said enough is enough, 4-6 hours on a boat aint enough for me.

so i bought a old 1985 23' chaparall , named here after my little girl, put some down riggers on her and am heading up again in a week or two.

So if you see a blue and white chap. with Miss Kaitlyn on the side.... Ill probably need some help or advice. LOL

Any good advice. id sure apreciate it. :)

youll probably see alot of me on here asking some potetially stupid questions. But i got a lot to learn..............

From Northampton Pa , samll town in northampton county near allentown in the lehigh valley.

wasnt sure what channels to check out but ill deffinily check out those.

i havent had this boat long so im mostly familiar with my 14ft alluminum with an 8 horse yamaha.

ive only had this boat in the local resivoir so far but that 235 evinrude is a big change for me.

im not sure what i have worse right now. boat fever or salmon fever but my credit card cant take much more!!!! :)

ill be up the last weekend in september and will be somewhere between salmon river and oswego. hopefully where ever the fish are. we plan on fishin day and night so ill be the dead looking sunburned fat guy eatin a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :lol: