Got a call a couple weeks ago from my brother telling me he bought his 21ft penn yann back from his buddy.  We watched the weather and decided saturday was going to be slpash down. We met at the port of Rochester at 7am launched the boat and got a quick tip from Legacy sportfishing telling us to go east so we did.  We motored down to Irondequoit bay and started setting the rods out.  We ran 2 riggers 2 wires and 3 planner rods.  Spoons on wires and riggers sticks off the boards.  We trolled for about 20 mins with no action till we went by the first point east of the bay.  We picked up a quick triple landing 2 of them.  We ended up the day going 8 for 12 with 1 steelie.  Kept a couple for the grill sent the rest back for another day.  Storm thunderstick in tenessee shad was the hottest lure followed by a white challenger stick.  Bay rat in long shallow black mamba (i believe was the name) took a couple shots also.  Only took 1 fish off the riggers and 2 off the wires on spoons.  

20180331_072726.jpg

20180331_080422.jpg

20180331_120710.jpg

20180331_123456.jpg

Nice job guys, those are some nice fish, can’t even begin to think about getting stuff together, I removed the canvas off my shelter, thank the big guy in the sky I had another cover on the boat. You guys are killing me :envy: I’m so sick of snow I could just :puke: I had good intentions, LOL this mornings view out the window!!63FBE9DA-5FCB-408C-99E9-8804EDCBF6DD.thumb.jpeg.59d01a43e0a215abf8c6c944d031a1f1.jpeg

1 hour ago, pap said:

Nice job guys, those are some nice fish, can’t even begin to think about getting stuff together, I removed the canvas off my shelter, thank the big guy in the sky I had another cover on the boat. You guys are killing me :envy: I’m so sick of snow I could just :puke: I had good intentions, LOL this mornings view out the window!!63FBE9DA-5FCB-408C-99E9-8804EDCBF6DD.thumb.jpeg.59d01a43e0a215abf8c6c944d031a1f1.jpeg

wow pap thats not good buddy.   looking at the extended forecast this will hopefully be the last of the storms

1 hour ago, pap said:

yea I was btchen the smorning with 2 inches. id have lost it with as much as you got. thank god I pulled my boat out and had it in the garage for last minute check before Friday. at least its dry and don't need shoveled out. We are headed to the lake Friday morning to try our luck.

PAP,
Looks like my yard. Minus the boat, mine is in garage. We got 8" Sat. With another 4-8 coming tonight-tomorrow. I'm ready for the Looney farm, I'm so sick of WHITE. Talk about shack happy.!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app