Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HuntNY

Chasing Elusive Eyes

I haven't had very much time to chase the elusive Lake Ontario eyes due to work and busy kids. They fasinate me and keep me up at night. Tried a couple new spots this weekend and managed a 28" - 8.04 lber. Not my biggest but I appreciate every chance I get to hold one of these fish for a minute. Released to fight another day. Back at it next weekend!

20180603_094815.jpg

20180603_094819.jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, opening day I got skunked...I will keep working on them this month. Then I will switch to Salmon and Trout. 

Hey that’s a beauty!! I get the busy schedules with kids, my time is just around the corner a week and a half yet!! But perseverance will prevail!! Which it has!!! Thanks for the pic and may many more eyes come forth for you!!! PaP.

Great fish and love to see the release as well!!! Good work!!! They have been a tough game this year so far!

Thanks everyone, they are an elusive fish most of the time, but such an awesome fish to find!