Lost items at Wilson cleaning station

I know this is a long shot, but I was fishing out of Wilson on Friday and left behind a white tote at the cleaning station.   Tote contained several boxes of gallon freezer bags and 3 knives.  One of the knives was a large bubba blade, another large regular fillet knife and an American angler electric knife with extra blades.  In total I'm out around 200.00 and am willing to pay to get them back.

Bummer. Once I left my new cooler at my Mom and Dad's in PA. About 2 months later I was down there, and I asked Dad about my cooler and Dad said he sold it at his yard sale for $10! He didn't know  whose it was. But he said don't worry, Uncle Ronny bought it (his brother). Would you believe my Mom called my Uncle and he would not return my $60 cooler! He said he bought it fair and square! I lost all respect for him right there. Moral of the story is, I doubt you'll ever see it again.    

Bummer. Once I left my new cooler at my Mom and Dad's in PA. About 2 months later I was down there, and I asked Dad about my cooler and Dad said he sold it at his yard sale for $10! He didn't know  whose it was. But he said don't worry, Uncle Ronny bought it (his brother). Would you believe my Mom called my Uncle and he would not return my $60 cooler! He said he bought it fair and square! I lost all respect for him right there. Moral of the story is, I doubt you'll ever see it again.    

Uncle Ronny prob has the bag and ain't selling !!

I do hope you find it. Give this thread some time, it will surface

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

3 hours ago, Fishmaster 196 said:

Would you happen to have a number for them.  I called bootleggers cove but the girl there didn't know what I was talking about.  Thanks

look up wilson boat yard. no i dont have it handy, sorry