Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capt Vince Pierleoni

2019 "Reelin' for a cure" Ladies Tournament

This annual event is a very real Ladies fishing tournament with a fund raising theme. The benefactors are chosen for their work with Womens Cancer issues/challenges. The first 2 years approx 5K was raised for Mary's Wig Room, and The Breast Cancer Network of WNY respectively. Last year, due to great participation and generosity over 10K was raised for "Look Good Feel Better". This years benefactor chosen by a committee of volunteers is "Hope For Two"--the pregnant with cancer network. This years date is Friday August 16th. Competition ends at Noon with the awards, food/after party/chinese auction to follow. Teams of 2 to 6 ladies can register with their own boat or inquire about being placed with one of the volunteer boats. The entry fee is $250 per team.    

Any correspondence please direct to:  For sponsorship or donation info, list of rules, and to register go to reelinforacure.com

For updates visit facebook @ reelin' for a cure.  Questions can be directed to email-- [email protected]   

• Like 3

I've marked my calendar and hope to be there. Great event, great cause. Kudus to you guys for this !

That's great to hear. Have you fished it before?
No, but a good friend did and I want to get in. It's a great cause and (selfishly) a great way to support the cause. I did a veterans trip on Erie last year and it was beyond humbling to be able to help make somebody's day. Made me thankful for the things I have and I want to share. This tourney is something I NEED to do.
  • Like 1

I thought you were going to fish it? Let "Gambler rigs" buy the promo trailer for your rig! Either way, thanks Brian for your annual support! 

I will be out of town the day of the tournament!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The Gill-T Hookers will be back.  

• Like 1

I've marked my calendar and hope to be there. Great event, great cause. Kudus to you guys for this !
Erased the pencil, put it ink.... I'm in !!
  • Like 1

Team Legacy Ladies will be there again!

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, mountain, sky, shorts, outdoor, water and nature

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Team Legacy Ladies will be there again!

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, mountain, sky, shorts, outdoor, water and nature

NO WONDER your ladies put the smack down on the Kings last year! Ours were dancing and drinking mimosas! Good stuff Rob, it's all about raising money for great causes, showing them our great fishery, introducing many ladies to the team fishing aspect. Thanks for making the trip each August.   

Look at those ladies on point!  I wish I could get my crew to manage rods like that. What is your secret Rob?

• Like 1

Lets just say they got a taste of my "competitive spirit" when we fished the event for the first time in 2017. They know whats expected of them. All it took was one event and they were hooked! 2018 they came back with a goal to bring home the trophy and they did! Look out, they will be back again in 2019 to defend their title!!!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and water

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, boat, outdoor, water and nature

• Like 1

I will plant Wayfair catalogs on your boat to distract them!

• Like 2

We will be there this year as well. Fish Stix will be making the run from Bald Eagle to fish with a team from last year. Looking forward to putting in for a great cause. Especially when cancer hits at home like it did for myself. 

• Like 1