Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Looking for a pair of adjustable triple rod trees. My budget is 200-300 dollars. They don’t have to be pretty as long as they’re functional. Please let me know what you have. I’m located in Buffalo but would be willing to drive up to an hour to pick them up. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cpshelb17 said:

Looking for a pair of adjustable triple rod trees. My budget is 200-300 dollars. They don’t have to be pretty as long as they’re functional. Please let me know what you have. I’m located in Buffalo but would be willing to drive up to an hour to pick them up. Thanks.

 

Might be tough to find adjustables in that range. If you decide to go fixed you should check these guys out. Best price on a fixed triples I have found. I have a pair on my boat and they work great.

 

http://www.madsdocks.com/shop/Item/pmpoletree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

 

Might be tough to find adjustables in that range. If you decide to go fixed you should check these guys out. Best price on a fixed triples I have found. I have a pair on my boat and they work great.

 

http://www.madsdocks.com/shop/Item/pmpoletree

Thanks for the suggestion. I know that adjustables at that price point is a long shot, but if I can get a set of Great Lakes trees for 400 new then I don’t think that 250 used is implausible. I may end up going with the Poor Man’s Pole Holders but i’m not going to give up yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A buddy of mine makes them out of aluminum he said he will sell a pair for $150.. I don’t think their for tracks they might be a permanent mount.. but I’ll get more info

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roys Boys said:

A buddy of mine makes them out of aluminum he said he will sell a pair for $150.. I don’t think their for tracks they might be a permanent mount.. but I’ll get more info

I’d appreciate the info. I’m looking to permanent mount anyway. Preferably with some type of removable base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...