Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pete Collin

Waterfront Property Available

We saw about 5 of them between I-bay and Braddocks Bay on Friday. Most of them over 40 feet of water , but one was over a hundred feet and way out. We toyed with the idea of trying to fish close by, but with land came hungry mosquitoes and we had enough of an issue with flies, so we decided not to.

We saw several smaller parcels of land between I-bay and Hedges yesterday. One was washed up on the rocks in I-Bay channel. Not sure what you're seeing when they're a distance away. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• New Property and Good New Prospects

My father recently acquired some land outside of Brockport, and we are back into the swing of private land hunting. After 4 years of scratching, clawing and begging to hunt "marginal" deer properties, it sure is nice to be back in my own spot with this guy poking around.     As an aside, all of the neighbors have been acting like total crazy people. Walking, riding all over the land and treating us like we killed somebody just because we are posting the property and not allowing all th

in Big / Small Game

• Property for sale

I figure it is worth a shot I have property that I'm looking to sell 8 acres located in scriba ,power,septic, city water and a 28x54 pad put in last year perfect for double wide very secluded also portion is fenced off and two story shed ... 312 klocks corners where the trailer sit in this pic is where the new pad is... old trailer is still there will be moved out of there before sold 70,000 but there is a little wiggle room with price if truly interested selling because we now live where we wor

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Seats, sink and refidgerator combo and radar ach available

flip up boat seats with aluminum frames in very good condition sink and refrigerator with icemaker, arch off of a 10 meter Trojan. For more info please call Brian 315-402-0832 

• new property - food plotting help

We're closing soon on a new property in Holley/Albion and there are a variety of small fields, as well as one 14 acre field, that have been tilled and planted in the recent past - both as food plots and agriculture. This year they are gone to weed. The property is landlocked with a decent dirt road right-of-way, but I don't have any equipment out there, nor have I ever plotted before. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a local with a small tractor and some expertise who I could contract with to wo

in Big / Small Game

• New/Refurbished Garmins Alpha 100 and Astro Available With TT Collers

Get new and refurbished Astro 320 with 4 TT15,Alpha 100 with 6 TT15 mini,  Alpha Combo with 3 TT15 regular,  Astro 430 with 5 TT15 collars and get 20% discount and free shipping cost, package comes with its chargers,map card,long range antenna, garmin bag and 5 months warranty which is covered by repairs and money back guarantee. Contact (256) 203-4041