Mexico Point Launch

I have been having trouble the last few weeks getting my receipt from the machine at the launch and then it tells me this morning that my card is invalid. There were a handful of slips on top of the machine at 5am this morning and last week it spit about 6 out at the folks that walked back up to fight with it, like me after parking.

I received a warning today for not paying so I ran  over to Selkirk, as they manage, and discussed the issues. I was told that my card is valid, I may have not waited long enough for my receipt or the scan  and yes there has been paper jams. 

I paid for a 3 year pass this spring and can’t wait to get a ticket in the mail because of faulty equipment. At least they went above and beyond to keep the launch open this year. 

I did go 3 for 3, slow but better than some Saturday’s. 

Please advise if if you have had trouble at the ticket machine!

It worked fine for me this morning at about 530am. I paid with cash though. Without too much detail, what depth did you get your hits at? I was all over the place depth wise and got skunked. I did get off a little early though. 

6 hours ago, sstout said:

It worked fine for me this morning at about 530am. I paid with cash though. Without too much detail, what depth did you get your hits at? I was all over the place depth wise and got skunked. I did get off a little early though. 

85’ down was what I took the 2 on rigger with spoon. Other was dipsey set on 3, 300’ back. 

On 8/3/2019 at 7:20 PM, Mattjc said:

I have been having trouble the last few weeks getting my receipt from the machine at the launch and then it tells me this morning that my card is invalid. There were a handful of slips on top of the machine at 5am this morning and last week it spit about 6 out at the folks that walked back up to fight with it, like me after parking.

I received a warning today for not paying so I ran  over to Selkirk, as they manage, and discussed the issues. I was told that my card is valid, I may have not waited long enough for my receipt or the scan  and yes there has been paper jams. 

I paid for a 3 year pass this spring and can’t wait to get a ticket in the mail because of faulty equipment. At least they went above and beyond to keep the launch open this year. 

I did go 3 for 3, slow but better than some Saturday’s. 

Please advise if if you have had trouble at the ticket machine!

They have had constant problems with that machine in Mexico. I couldn't get it to read my empire pass Sat morning for whatever reasons. Usually I just put the card it self on my dash. Been there atleast twice this year before Sat where it didn't work and never gotten a warning or ticket doing it this way. When I use the pass for day entry at a manned state park they just ask for the number on the card and then tell me I'm good. So I make sure the numbers are visible when I put it on my dash at Mexico.