Any one going out w/ boards?

Went out today on a buddies boat out of T-Falls. The water is as low as I've ever seen it and the bubbler hose is floating in a couple spots near the ramp. Use a little caution and you'll be OK.

May as well give a report while I'm at it. We fished mostly down the lake below Crowbar. It was reaaal slow for us. Blew a couple hours running surface stuff with no results. Popped a northern down on the flats and decided to try something different. Moved to deep water and sent out the wire dipsey & ran the riggers down. All but one salmonoid was caught 50' to 80' down over the 200' - 350' bottom. Surface temp was from 34.4 to 35 where we were.

Brought home these 3 rainbows and 2 browns for our days effort. :yes:

Pq15hFr9.jpg

Went out today on a buddies boat out of T-Falls. The water is as low as I've ever seen it and the bubbler hose is floating in a couple spots near the ramp. Use a little caution and you'll be OK.

May as well give a report while I'm at it. We fished mostly down the lake below Crowbar. It was reaaal slow for us. Blew a couple hours running surface stuff with no results. Popped a northern down on the flats and decided to try something different. Moved to deep water and sent out the wire dipsey & ran the riggers down. All but one salmonoid was caught 50' to 80' down over the 200' - 350' bottom. Surface temp was from 34.4 to 35 where we were.

Brought home these 3 rainbows and 2 browns for our days effort. :yes:

Pq15hFr9.jpg

:dull: really?....you're such a troublemaker :itwasntme:

The picture and report ^ is all straight stuff from today. The caption is,....well you decide :*

Stinger, I got a bunch of rainbows like that ice fishing on Owasco didn't know they were in Cayuga too! Hey, any speed info for today? I guess I am gonna get out the displays and get the 16' ready for action, she should have no problem at T-Falls.

RR, surface temps must be too cold for a planer bite?

1st & 5th are result of a secret gov't breeding project. They took eggs from an Atlantic Sluggfish and a double batch of milt from Lake Sonata Sea Trout and then incubated them in a 5 gal pail of fresh lake water at 62F. Project was canceled in 2004 as the dominant genes came from the 5 gal pail. :talk:

Nice fish though.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

:lol:

You could have gone Slider, in fact if you did we wouldn't have had the big debate on the fish species. I think Stinger ODed on fig newtons when he made that post!