T falls

Not from a boat. I've gone from shore at t falls a few times recently. There has been alot of people there with it being warmer. All three docks or walls loaded with guys. Saw a couple good size lakers taken from right on bottom. I havnt seen any browns or salmon caught while I've been there. Curious how it looks from a boat. 

I'll report back, thanks man.

Not from a boat. I've gone from shore at t falls a few times recently. There has been alot of people there with it being warmer. All three docks or walls loaded with guys. Saw a couple good size lakers taken from right on bottom. I havnt seen any browns or salmon caught while I've been there. Curious how it looks from a boat. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just made a run down there this morning.  Worked the West side.  Set up the big board with flat lines and a short core to run in 20 fow.  Picked up a decent landlocked and a couple small Lakers.  Moved to deeper water with dipseys and found 1 nice laker and that was it.  Lake was flat the majority of the time, and from 80 to over 300 fow the screen had very little.

No complaints though as a very peaceful morning.  Only a couple other boats and kayaks spread way out around the lake.  The park was packed with fishermen working just about every spot they could find.  Made me thankful for having a boat to get out of the crowding.

Let us know how you do tomorrow.  I may get another run in Sunday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Reel Doc said:

Just made a run down there this morning.  Worked the West side.  Set up the big board with flat lines and a short core to run in 20 fow.  Picked up a decent landlocked and a couple small Lakers.  Moved to deeper water with dipseys and found 1 nice laker and that was it.  Lake was flat the majority of the time, and from 80 to over 300 fow the screen had very little.

No complaints though as a very peaceful morning.  Only a couple other boats and kayaks spread way out around the lake.  The park was packed with fishermen working just about every spot they could find.  Made me thankful for having a boat to get out of the crowding.

Let us know how you do tomorrow.  I may get another run in Sunday.

How big was landlock thanks

Edited by Trouthunter

4 hours ago, Trouthunter said:

How big was landlock thanks

20" on the dot.

Kayslay, that screen hasn't changed in 24 hours.  I never saw significant bait pod yesterday.  Pulling lines at the end and trolling out deep I did mark occasional fish down 100+ in 300+ fow.  Maybe need to go deep.....others have talked in the past about Winter success in the middle of the lake down deep.  

Usually about this time on Seneca and Cayuga the formerly seen "pods" begin to align along the lake bottom often blending into the lake bottom on depth finders out deep 200 ft plus and then you frequently  see lakers out there too nearby feeding on them right through the winter and thenthet moves back toward shore in the Spring reforming into pods.

Edited by Sk8man