Took a buddy out for the shakedown. Launched at 3 and came in at 6. Stayed close to the piers. Water temp was 45 at the mouth. Tried both sides of pier with no luck. Ran 2 inlines, 2 divers and 2 riggers. I haven’t fished for browns since I was a kid, so I have a lot to learn. Hope to get back out soon. IMG_5195.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Took a buddy out for the shakedown. Launched at 3 and came in at 6. Stayed close to the piers. Water temp was 45 at the mouth. Tried both sides of pier with no luck. Ran 2 inlines, 2 divers and 2 riggers. I haven’t fished for browns since I was a kid, so I have a lot to learn. Hope to get back out soon. IMG_5195.thumb.JPG.3598da927691efe709b7702a960cb0df.JPG

Add a few extra turns to your program as the turn can help to dial
in your speed!

Get away from the river. Go east or west your choice there are fish both ways. River to Braddocks bay or river to webster park. 2.0 to 2.2 speed do s curves every 100 yards. You will catch fish

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the info. What do you run your spoon leads on riggers?

Thanks for the info. What do you run your spoon leads on riggers?

On riggers we run 40ft on one and 50ft on the other. We were not running them on riggers though they were flatlined. We put a big split shot 6ft to 8ft ahead pf the spoon and put it out in the prop wash. Killer presentation for the bigger fish

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app