Water Levels ???

Does anybody have a prediction for the lake water level come August during the salmon season? Coming out of Catfish creek in mid-May, water barely was 2.5 feet deep in parts of the creek. Not sure how this will play out. Any thoughts on the matter appreciated.

ijc.org/en/loslrb/watershed/forecasts

Check out the above link.  Looks to me like forecast says it may stay the same or a little below where it is now.  I know they reduced out flow to something like 7.6K but I don't think that's low enough to really help raise level much.  (I'm sure shippers are liable to start complaining pretty soon)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I think it is as high as it is going to get.  As a rule June is the peak and it starts to decline from there.  They have reduced the outflows but I think Long Lines is correct, they will need to increase them at some point the keep the shipping lanes running.  If I was to guess I would say you will see it drop at least 4-8 inches from where it is now by mid august.  

Agree - if it stays as dry as it has been across the Erie and Ontario watersheds - I would expect it to drop somewhat over that time period - sort of in unchartered territory as far as being in a low water situation AND under the IJCs Plan 2014.  Have to see how they manage it.