Help Wanted---Vinal Window Cleaner???

REELJERKS

Went and to see Steve at Custom Canvas today about replacing the glass on my canvas today because they were clowdy and dirty. He cleaned it with 210 clearner and it looks a lot better. Cleaned them to almost new. Give him a call. $11 per can.

Jeff

MAGNUM LURE;

That stuff is great "plexus" all the other windows look fantastic!! except for the ones I have that crap on. Did not even touch it, front windows attached to canvas & glass.

Time out------ whats a 210 cleaner?

Fishstix---could use a little help here.

Mark it was" Plexus" That I used . I know you don't want to get any sunscreen on the clear stuff either.

I would try hot water pressure washer with just hot water ,no chemicals then if that didn't work gradually move to harsher stuff.

I think what everyone is referring to is the Aqua View 210 in an aerosol can. Bought a can of this from the local auto upholsterer who also does boast canvass and windows here in Cortland. The company that he gets it from is Manart Hirsch. Just Google Aqua View 210 and that should help. Got this info from Spponfed 1 whoi also used it on some very foggy vinyl and they look like new.

Clarke

• 1 month later...
What removes tree sap and other crud from Vinal windows with out dammage?? I have tryed the sooo called vinal window cleaner, DAVIES " Klear-TO-SEA" did not even touch it..
I had some sap on my window also. I went to Steves canvas and he had some spray that worked great.It also soften them up.Maybe try that