peanuts

B8buket

I'm confused on what a "peanut" actually is :thinking:

The "peanut " I'm inquiring about is the lure pulled behind a set of "cowbells" and or

"lake trolls". Is the "peanut" everyone talks about a "fly" or a cork bodied lure a.k.a.

a large "wobble glo".....not to be confused with a "spin n glow" which I know also could

be used.

Cant find much info. on wobble glo's ...size and colorwise.

ANY INFO. would be greatly appreciated :);)

Thanks Dave,

I'm aware of those......but I was thinking they may make BIGGER sizes.

I'm almost positive they do but I cant find any info. on Wordens/Yakima's site.

I 'll keep searching.

Thanks for the info. ;)

I called a order in over the winter I thought the one's I was using were 1" when I got them they were a tad small. I was using the 1 1/4 " (1.25") and is the largest they make. Here is a e-mail address for Pam Burton , she sent me a catalog for free it would not hurt to ask. I was told that the WOBBLE GLO BODIES color chart is the same as LIL'CORKY but when I called my order in it was not. So I'm not sure what colors they have below is all the info you should need if they want to charge for the catalog just tell me what you thing you want and I could give you the order # you would need or I could send you the catalog if you wouls send it back.

[email protected]

Pam Burton [email protected]

Here are the sizes.

#12 = 5/16

#10 = 1/2

#8 = 3/4

#6 = 1

#4 = 1.25

This is the count per bag of the unrigged ones

100 count = $50.69

25 count = $13.28

+ $ 10.00 S&H

Telephone 509-854-1311

Fax. 509-854-2263

Yea ....I had a heck of a time finding much on-line for them last year when I first heard about them too. i picked up a bag of heads at B&E fishing tackle in Ontario last fall. Don't remember much about their overall selection but they had the color I'd been using so I grabbed them. Good Luck and if you do find out that they make different sizes please pass it on. There have been days on Seneca that the peanut is the hot set up.