In line boards.

I'm thinking about going to inline boards,they look about the same to me.( 10x3.5 ). I'm guessing the release setup is the big thing. Would it be better to get a left and right hand board or interchangeable boards? I'll be using them on lake O. and the Finger lakes, would the smaller boards be better? I will be using line from 17 to 30lb. flea fliker. You walleye boys should have this all down pretty well by now. Oh I'm running 16fter. :(

I pretty much only walleye fish ono Erie with only 2-3 trips a year to lk O per year. I prefer Offshore boards and the other poster is right Franks Great Outdoors is the cheapest. Do yourself the favor and spend the extra cash on the upgrades releases so you don't risk loosing the board regardless what type of line you use. For the front you want the OR-18 snapper release and for the back you want the OR-16 release with the little nipple in the middle when setting the release the front ones snaps down at you NOT back and on the back release put the line BEHIND the nipple. A 30 inch steelie smoking 100 ft of line cannot cause the board to come off even if it goes underwater using these releases if set correctly and you'll never waste fishing time turning around to get a popped board.

hope this helps.