Predator 22/23

Our season is done here in NY. I learned a lot this season and had some good luck. I got a bunch of friends on their first predators this season. I honestly enjoy calling in animals more for others than I do pulling the trigger for myself. Everything we did this year was with red lights. I may look into night vision or thermal in the future. For the affordability of it though, you can’t beat red lights. My predator hunting season started the day after deer season ended 1/2 and ended closing night 3/26 with a beautiful sit. Here are the totals.

Total Outings: 16

Totals Called: 32 red fox 15 coyote

Totals killed: 17 red fox 7 coyote

Total Missed: 4 red fox 4 coyote

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fisherman21 said:

Our season is done here in NY. I learned a lot this season and had some good luck. I got a bunch of friends on their first predators this season. I honestly enjoy calling in animals more for others than I do pulling the trigger for myself. Everything we did this year was with red lights. I may look into night vision or thermal in the future. For the affordability of it though, you can’t beat red lights. My predator hunting season started the day after deer season ended 1/2 and ended closing night 3/26 with a beautiful sit. Here are the totals.

Total Outings: 16

Totals Called: 32 red fox 15 coyote

Totals killed: 17 red fox 7 coyote

Total Missed: 4 red fox 4 coyote

Great job Manny!

• Like 2