Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. The issue with that is, they can only take so much pressure. Year after year of fishing them hard we will be struggling to find them. Looks like I better stock up on inventory for the business, It might get a little busy!
  2. It’s still closed. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. We have caught a ton of small steelhead. Thats great to see! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. So far this season, the salmon fishing has been awesome. My only concern is the lack of kings under 15lbs. We have only caught a few small kings this season so far. Usually the number of small kings out numbers the numbers of mature fish. It has been backwards this year. Anyone else seeing this? I'm wondering if we are finally seeing the stocking cuts?
  5. If you are marking a lot and not hooking up, it is because there is something in your spread they do not like. I found last season, less is more most days. Too many riggers in the water made fish shy away from the spread. Too many flashers in the riggers put them down some days also. Speed, direction of troll and lure selection play a bi part too as mentioned above.
  6. Troutman87 here on LOU. His name is Harvey. Get up to 5 posts and you should be able to PM him.
  7. Brand new Weaver 3x9x40 scope. I purchased a new .270 and this scope came with the gun. I purchased a different scope and have this one up for sale. $20.00 plus shipping. No scope rings included.
  8. Change out the ignition, and the locks is an easy and fairly inexpensive task. A locksmith will cost a lot more!
  9. A tune up should be performed every other season at MOST. It could be a tune up, plugged carb, plugged filter in at the carb or like I had this season, plugged pick up tube in the gas tank.
  10. Congrats Shawn! Great box of kings! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Congrats Keith, Jeff and Tommy! Great box of kings! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
      • 1
      • Like
  13. Gary, Look into a 3d printer. They are fairly cheap and you can make a lot of cool things with them.
  14. Another Cutco fan here. Find a used one on Ebay and send it back to Cutco. They usually send a brand new one back or sharpen the one you send in.
  15. Uni to Uni. You will not find a better knot IMO
  16. Gambler Rigs prize pack is going to be donated again. Who am I sending it to?
  17. Great job Bill. Boat run better?
  18. updated 7/24/19 @ 3:45pm. Don't wait until the last minute! Only a little more than 24 hours left to get signed up!
  19. On the Rigged? Why not on your boat Jeremy?
  20. We are having a pre tournament get together on Friday at 6pm. Stop by, hang out and talk fishing! We will be at Tavern 19 n Lake Rd in Hamlin. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Good luck Bill. I will be out Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the Shootout!
  22. I have been having fuel wows this year too Bill. Hopefully we have it figured out now. The pick up tube in the tank was plugged with crap..... I hate being towed in.
  23. Just a reminder, The deadline to sign up for the shootout is Thursday evening at 8pm! I will be around the Hamlin / Hilton area from 8am-2:30 tomorrow. I will be working after 2:45. I will be in Hamlin on Thursday until early afternoon and then Hilton the rest of the evening.
×
×
  • Create New...